Contract Documents for CDBG Projects
Jump to navigation Jump to search
In addition to the City’s Standard Contract Documents, the CDBG Contracts shall be supplemented with the following:
- Notice to Bidders (CDBG Projects);
- Table of Contents (CDBG Projects);
- Certification Regarding Debarment, Suspension & Other Responsibility Matters;
- Certification Regarding Lobbying;
- Equal Employment Opportunity Certification';
- Section 3 Clause;
- Federal Labor Standards Provisions;
- Prevailing Wages for Johnson County;
|Note: The list of current Wage Determinations is to be obtained from KDOT and inserted into the Contract Documents just before advertisement of the project. The Wage Determinations shall be rechecked for modifications ten days prior to bid opening. If modifications have been made since advertisement, an addendum showing the current Wage Determinations shall be issued. If a contract has been awarded but construction has not yet begun within 90 days of the award, the City must determine if any modifications have been issued to the wage decision. If so, a Change Order shall be prepared in order that the contractor adhere to the modified wage decision.|
- Department of Labor Payroll (Form WH-347);
- Instructions for Completing form WH-347.;
- Record of Employee Interview (Form HUD-11);
- Notice To All Employees;
- Standards of Conduct;
- Employee Rights under the Davis Bacon Act poster.
- Conflict of Interest Certification. (Do not insert in the contract documents - it is for staff use only).
- CDBG Checklist Prior to Contract Award. (Do not insert in the contract documents - it is for staff use only).