Approved Materials - Bridge Items
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Abutment Strip Drain
|Overland Park Specification: Abutment Strip Drain|
- This item is covered under the KDOT Materials List as PQL-42.
- Class I - Can be used in abutment, retraining walls and wing walls.
- Class II - can be used in all applications
|Manufacturer||Product Name or Number||Class||Comment||Catalog Cut Links|
|American Wick Drain Corp.||AmerDrain 200||I||AmerDrain 200|
|American Wick Drain Corp.||AmerDrain 500||II||AmerDrain 500|
|Carlisle Coatings & Waterproofing||MiraDrain 6000/6200||II||Mira Drain6000/6200|
Bridge Backwall Protection System
|Overland Park Specification: Bridge Backwall Protection System|
- This item is covered under the KDOT Materials List as PQL-33.
- PQL-33 was updated on 05/01/1997.
- Since that time, many companies have changed names or have been bought out. This list reflects the updated manufacturers of the products. Product names have remained the same.
|Manufacturer||Product Name or Number||Comment||Catalog Cut Links|
|Carlisle Coatings & Waterproofing||Miraclay||Miraclay|
|TREMCO||Paraseal||Tremco is division of Mameco||Paraseal|