From PPM Wiki - City of Overland Park Projects and Procedures Manual Pages
|Home||I-Vision||II-Preliminary Design||III-Final Design||IV-Pre-Construction||V-Construction||VI-Retrospect|
- American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials, A Policy on Geometric Design of Highways and Streets, 2004.
- KDOT, Standard Specifications for State Road and Bridge Construction (including Special Provisions to the Standard Specifications), current edition.
- U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration, Manual on Uniform Traffic Controls Devices, latest edition.
- Public Works Department, City of Overland Park, Kansas, Traffic Control Handbook for Street Maintenance and Construction Operations, June 2015.
- Public Works Department, City of Overland Park, Kansas, City Resolution No. 4036 and City's Streetlighting Design Guide.
- KDOT, Bridge Manual, Volumes I and III, 1990 and 1997.
- KDOT, Construction Manual, latest edition.
- KDOT Bureau of Local Projects, Local Public Authority (LPA) Project Development Manual, December 2014 Edition.
- City of Overland Park Design and Construction Standards, Volume 1 Design Criteria and Volume 2 Construction Specifications, current edition.